Best Friends

Best Friends

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A simple life~ wouldn't that be wonderful? I am tired of the big city- I want to live in small town, usa. have property enough for a garden to grow all my favorites, have some chickens and maybe a couple goats or something. WalMart would be a half hour away, the interstate- just as far! Where everyone in town knows each other, but minds their own business. Where I can have my quiet private life- without getting calls to go here or there... sorry- I'm snowed in- plows havent made it down our street this month! Living in the city has finally done me in, I am so ready to get out. I dont think Troy will ever be ready for that life- always a reason or excuse... valid reasons, but nothing so severe that I would reconsider. The person I am... was... want to be- needs a much more private life, in a much more private place. I hope one day I can have this dream...make it a reality. Paradise, Dayton... or somewhere similar south of here, where I could live in a warm environment! Troy hates the heat- I live for it! Cold weather- no so good on my health, and not so good for riding, either!
Samhain- aka, Halloween was incredible this year! I went to a ritual that was so much more than I expected, such an amazing experience for me! As I open my heart and soul more and more to my pagan beliefs, I am more and more aware of the wonderful things I am capable of feeling and doing. The more I open up, the more I learn. The more I trust, the more I feel.
Tomorrow is a new day... next is Thanksgiving and the nightmare that brings, then comes December... ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment