Best Friends

Best Friends

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The white picket fence

Back to my story about my WPFS... I come home from work and start walking around the corner from the car, as I approach the side walk leading to my apartment there it is... a white picket fence lining the sidewalk leading from the parking lot all the way to my door! just a cute little garden fence- you know the kind- a foot tall, in sections just to decorate around your flower garden? My heart melted, gave me my white picket fence. How stupid was that, right? Like I said, I suffer from WPFS... and someone gave me what I needed to cure this condition... or so I thought.
A couple months later we moved into a house, and started talking about a wedding. I had it all! My family, my dog and other pets, a nice home (not just a house), with an incredible yard and huge garden! This was it- this was my happily ever after!
4 months after we married I was pregnant with his first child, my second. I was able to cut my work hours to part time and be a stay at home mom and housewife, and started an internet business that did quite well. After months of being in and out of the hospital because of my health problems while pregnant, and less than a week after celebrating our one year anniversary- Echo was born, our beautiful little girl. I now had two perfect daughters- Kayla was 13 when I had Echo, and such an incredible help! She loved her baby sister. Life seemed perfect! For a year. Then all hell broke loose and my life, my children's lives, would never be the same.
to be continued

1 comment:

  1. For some reason this post is showing the date I started it, rather than the day I posted it... that was before Thanksgiving, so I hope no one misses it!

    ReplyDelete