Best Friends

Best Friends

Saturday, January 7, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!! So the year is starting out just as awesome as I expected it to! Tomorrow I will be getting my companion animal! Vinnie, the boxer, is one year old and already very well trained. I hope to begin training and work on getting him certified as a service dog right away. I do not like people who get a dog and call it a service dog if it isn't! Thousands of dollars, and hours, go into the training and certification of these animals and so many people abuse that title! So for now, Vinnie will be my companion dog- and I am more than happy about it!
Part 2 of this awesome week- when I went to the doctors office to get the letter for the dog, we discussed starting me on a new mediccation that could possibly eliminate my siezures! How awesome would that be? So Monday, I will be starting the new medication! So stoked about that! The idea of never having to go thru that again, Troy and Kayla never having to witness it again... just a dream come true for me!
Part 3- yes, there is more! Troy is already talking about going to look at houses- this month! We had talked about going in late February or March, so the planned move in Septemberish is really looking like it could happen much sooner! YAY!
2012 will bring so many changes- I am expecting some struggles, but overall the changes are positive! A fresh start in a new place! Away from the people who drag me down, away from the people who scare me, no more of the haunting memories of Salt Lake City. I will be far from the people who don't accept me for who I am, and far from the people who were once my family. I will miss my true family- the friends who accept me and love me and dont put me down, but I will adapt, and visit!
Its a new freedom for me! And I am so very blessed to have such an amazing man in my life who is willing to leave all he has ever know, move far from his family and friends- to make me happy and give us the life that I so desperately want and need!
Happy New Year everyone, and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment