Best Friends

Best Friends

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Has it really been since January since I last touched this blog? Wow, I'm a slacker! It occurred to me tonight that I have failed to continue with what I started this for! I am a survivor of our system, I am free to do as I wish when I wish! And I have some of the most amazing people in my life to support me thru the rough times and celebrate with me in the good times.
This year has been very much up and down. I love our home, but I don't love the situation. I had so many plans for the house and yard this summer, but my health didn't allow me to do any of it! And wasn't able to do much riding either! So am I free? a different kind of free. I am bound by my health, by finances, but I am not bound by bars and fences!
It has been a crazy year, and I think tomorrow I will begin the update of this blog... pics and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment